Modern History for IAS Prelims: Target PT 2020 (Quick Revision Notes)
UPSC Study Material of Modern History for IAS Prelims
Modern History Prelims material: Target PT 2020 (Quick Revision Notes)
In General studies paper of UPSC Civil services Examination, History is one of the most important section of the Prelimsas well as mains exam. One can easily expect 15 – 20 questions from History syllabus in UPSC Prelims General Studies Paper I. The discipline of History is broadly divided into Ancient History, Art & Culture, Medieval History and Modern History.
What do the IAS aspirants need?
IAS aspirants need a single-source material that is a complete guide for their preparation in the UPSC CSE Prelims examination. This source is brought to them by GS SCORE to aid them to achieve success in this very attempt. The material covers all important and relevant facts and material required to be studied by aspirants in a single booklet. This helps to ease their preparation and provides consolidated and complete UPSC notes at one place.
What is GS SCORE providing in the study material?
The GS SCORE Prelims Study Material Series provides One-stop Solution & complete coverage of topics and delves into the issues and aspects of Modern History. It has been completely revised and updated with recent developments.
The material includes in detail about the topics related to:
- Advent of Europeans
- Approach of East India Company in India
- Second Phase of British Expansion in India
- Administration before 1857
- Economic Policies of the British
- Socio-Religious Reforms
- Peasant & Tribal Movements
- The Revolt of 1857
- Introduction & Evolution of English Education
- Press Under British Rule
- Evolution & Growth of Nationalism
- Indian National Congress
- Revolutionary Nationalism
- Indian National Movement – I (1905-1918)
- Indian National Movement – II (1918-1929)
- Indian National Movement – III (1930-1947)
- Constitutional Development in India
- Governor Generals During British India
History as a subject is important for any Competitive Examination, So, considering the importance of the subject GS SCORE have created a Comprehensive Study material for the benefit of UPSC Aspirants.