Indian Polity for IAS Prelims
Indian Polity for IAS Prelims: IAS Prelims Material
The UPSC CSE Prelims is a tough and demanding exam that requires aspirants to answer 100 multiple choice questions which call for IAS aspirants to study a wide range of topics with conceptual clarity.
Indian Polity does form a very important part of the exam and is the base for many dynamic questions too. Every year, about 20 of 100 questions asked are related to Indian Polity and Governance, thus making it a very crucial subject for the preparation of the UPSC IAS examination.
What do the IAS aspirants need?
IAS aspirants need a single-source material that is a complete guide for their preparation in the UPSC CSE Prelims examination. This source is brought to them by GS SCORE to aid them to achieve success in this very attempt. The material covers all important and relevant facts and material required to be studied by aspirants in a single booklet. This helps to ease their preparation and provides consolidated and complete UPSC notes.
What is GS SCORE providing in the study material?
The GS SCORE Prelims Study Material Series provides complete coverage of topics and delves into the Indian political, civil and constitutional issues. It has been completely revised and is updated with recent developments.
The material includes in detail about the topics related to:
- Constitution and its types
- Evolution of the Indian Constitution
- Sources of the Constitution
- Salient features of the Constitution
- Types of Majorities in the Indian Constitution
- Preamble and values of the Constitution
- Union and its Territory
- Fundamental Rights
- Directive Principles of the State Policy
- Fundamental Duties
- Amendment of the Constitution
- Doctrine and Important Terms
- Emergency Provisions
- Centre-State Relations
- Central and State Legislature
- Local Government and Union Territories and Special Areas
- Constitutional and Non-Constitutional Bodies