IAS Prelims Study Materials
IAS Prelims Study Materials for UPSC Exam
- Total – 24 Booklets
- Previous Year PT Solved Queation (SubjetcWise) – 1 Booklet
- Yearly Current Affairs – Weekly E-Magazine
- Workbook PT – 5 Booklets
- Discussion through Online Platform
GS SCORE PRELIMS STUDY MATERIAL
GS SCORE brings self-explanatory and exhaustive study material notes for IAS aspirants preparing to give the UPSC CSE Prelims. For working professionals and aspirants who are from distant areas and are unable to enrol in the classroom programs, GS SCORE has carefully prepared the most comprehensive and concise study material. This will help to impart relevant knowledge and skills that are required to succeed in the UPSC Civil Services Examination.
With the all-inclusive study material package and almost all the substantial and meaningful material, GS SCORE provides you:
- 30 booklets in total
- 18 Prelims Study Material Booklets
- 7 Yearly Current Affairs Compilation for Prelims Booklets
- 5 Prelims Workbooks
- A booklet on Previous Year PT Solved Question (Subject-wise)
2. Weekly e-magazines covering yearly Current Affairs
3. Discussion through the IAS SCORE online platform
- The Study Material Booklets for prelims are thorough and extensive that bring to an end the IAS aspirants search for perfectly and meticulously crafted notes.
- GS SCORE offers an assiduous composition of the material that has all the important points of the basic books organised in a sensible and methodical manner.
- 7 booklets that highlight the important Yearly Current Affairs for Prelims have also been provided for holistic preparation.
- The material by GS SCORE for the UPSC CSE Prelims exam provides holistic coverage of almost all the topics that are expected to be covered by the UPSC IAS aspirants. It provides conceptual clarity and wide coverage of issues for complete preparation.
- The Workbooks:
4. It is a novel initiative that assists the IAS aspirants to practice and revise the topics that they have covered.
5. As solving MCQs is a critical component for the preparation of the UPSC CSE, it is essential for aspirants to practise and clear the fundamental concepts.
6. It gives the aspirants a knack of solving MCQs using various different techniques like the Elimination technique.
Lastly, with proper strategy, guidance and hard work, the material is a boon to every aspirant who wishes to clear the exam in this very attempt.