IAS PRELIMS cum MAINS STUDY MATERIAL: Complete Materials
PRELIMS cum MAINS STUDY MATERIAL
UPSC Study Material of PRELIMS cum MAINS for IAS Mains : GS Mains Paper (1,2,3 & 4 )
- Total – 76 booklets ( Mains – 25, PT -18, Contemporary Issues – 11)
- Previous Year Mains & PT Solved Question (Subject wise) – 5 Booklets
- Yearly Current Affairs – weekly e magzine
- Workbook mains – 12 (booklets)
- Workbook PT – 5 (booklets)
- Discussion through Online Platform
GS SCORE PRELIMS cum MAINS STUDY MATERIAL
GS SCORE brings self-explanatory and exhaustive study material notes for IAS aspirants preparing to give the UPSC CSE, which requires to prepare all topics in different aspects as it tests the aspirants in different formats. For working professionals and aspirants who are from distant areas, who are unable to enrol in the classroom programs, GS SCORE has carefully prepared the most comprehensive and concise study material. This will help to impart relevant knowledge and skills that are required to succeed in the UPSC Civil Services Examination.
With the all-inclusive study material package and almost all the substantial and meaningful material, GS SCORE provides you:
- 83 booklets in total
o 25 Mains Study Material Booklets
o 18 Prelims Study Material Booklets
o 11 Contemporary Issues for Mains Study Material Booklets
o 7 Yearly Current Affairs Compilation for Prelims Booklets
o 12 Mains Workbooks
o 5 Prelims Workbooks
o 5 booklets on Previous Year Mains & PT Solved Question (Subject-wise)
- Weekly e-magazines covering yearly Current Affairs
- Discussion through the IAS SCORE online platform
- The Study Material Booklets provide thorough and extensive notes that bring to an end the IAS aspirants search for perfect and meticulously crafted notes.
- GS SCORE offers an assiduous composition of the material that has all the important points of the basic books organised in a sensible and methodical manner.
- Material for all the GS Papers 1,2,3 and 4 have been provided in the Study notes by GS SCORE including Contemporary Issues materials, which is updated and revised constantly.
- 7 booklets that highlight the important Yearly Current Affairs for Prelims have also been provided for holistic preparation.
- The Workbook: It is a novel initiative that assists the IAS aspirants to practice and revise the topics that they have covered. As answer writing is a critical component for the preparation of the UPSC CSE, it is essential for aspirants to practise and clear the fundamental concepts
Lastly, with proper strategy, guidance and hard work, the material is a boon to every aspirant who wishes to clear the exam in this very attempt.