Science & Technology for IAS Mains
UPSC Study Material of Science & Technology for IAS Mains
What is GSSCORE covering in these Science and Technology UPSC Mains notes?
The following two volumes are part of GS SCORE Mains series related to issues pertaining to Science and Technology. The notes cover the concepts asked in the UPSC CSE Mains examination in a nutshell. They also cover technological development in India and its future prospects in the field of research. They explain the concepts comprehensively and easily, such that it can be understood by laymen. They have basic concepts with recent and contemporary developments which are important for the IAS aspirants to understand. These topics will improve answer writing content in GS Paper-III and Essay Paper too.
These include issues related to
- Evolution of scientific policy in India
- Importance of Scientific Advancements in India,
- Space missions and technology,
- Information Technology,
- Telecom and Electronics,
- Defence Technology,
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics,
- Nuclear Energy,
- Bio-piracy and IPR issues,
- Renewable Energy and Green Energy,
- Achievements of Indians in Science & Technology, and
- New Reports on Science, etc.