Indian Polity: (Vol: 3) Indian Polity for IAS Mains
There are three volumes of GS SCORE’s Mains series pertaining to Indian Polity. They have a wide range scope of issues covered making them very valuable study materials for the UPSC IAS Mains examination.
Volume-III: Constitutional and Non-Constitutional Bodies.
Indian Polity: UPSC Study Material of Indian Polity -III for IAS Mains
What is GS SCORE covering in these Polity UPSC Mains notes?
Volume-III is the Constitutional and non-Constitutional Bodies. It includes in detail about the issues related to:
- Political Parties and reforms
- Representation of People’s Act of 1950 and 1951
- Pressure Groups
- Trade Unions in India
- Corporate lobbying in India
- Peasant and Farmer Movements
- Women Movements in India
- Environmental Pressure Groups
- Ministries and Departments
- Constitutional Bodies: Finance Commission, Election Commission, CAG, UPSC, and the Attorney General of India.
- Statutory Bodies: The Reserve Bank of India, SEBI, IRDA, TRAI, Press Council of India, etc.
- Quasi-Judicial Bodies: Human Rights Commission, Central and State Information Commission, Consumer Dispute Redressal Agencies, etc.